Wednesday, January 08, 2014

cha sneak peek…bella blvd…molly…

Hi friends!  Welcome back for day 2 of sneak peeks for Bella Blvd.’s new CHA releases!

Print

Yesterday, I shared a sneak peek of their new boy line, Max…and today, I get to share a peek of Bella’s new girl line, Molly:

LOGO MOLLY

Even the logo is precious, isn’t it?!?  I know my mom is going to love this one – she has always said she would have had another baby girl, her name would have been Molly.  Mom – now you can add a little bit of Molly for all of your scrapbook pages! ;)

Here’s a mini peek at the entire collection:

2 COLLECTION VIEW

And a little look at one of my favorite pieces – the border sheet:

TEMPLATE_FOR_PATTERN

I’ll admit it…it was  the super cute mix tapes that put this one at the top of my list.  Ah, the 90’s.  ;)

And, just like yesterday, you can hop over to the Bella blog (here) to see the entire reveal, and to enter for a chance to win this entire collection before it’s available for purchase.  If you don’t win, you still won’t have to wait long, though, because it’ll be available on February 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment