Tuesday, January 07, 2014

cha sneak peek…bella blvd…max collection…

It’s been a while since I’ve been involved in cha sneak peeks and product reveals – it’s fun to be a part of the excitement that revolves around a trade show and all of the latest and greatest!

Print

For the rest of this week, I get to help spread the word about bella blvd.’s newest collections – and man, are you going to LOVE them! I can’t wait to start playing with the product, but for now, I’m super excited to share a few sneak peeks with you!

Today, they are introducing “Max.”

LOGO MOLLY

Here’s a peek at the entire collection:

2 COLLECTION VIEW-MAX

I just love the orange, blue, and green combo – it’s going to be perfect for pages of my 3 sons!  And just check out this sticker sheet – I love the new font – it’s so BOY – and all of the fun little stickers – I can’t wait!

712 TREASURESANDTEXT

And now, some exciting news for YOU!  You can hop on over to the Bella Blog (click here) to see a full reveal of this collection, with all of the fun details, PLUS you can enter for a chance to win it before it’s even available for purchase!  How cool would that be?  But don’t worry, for those of us that have to wait to purchase it, the wait isn’t too long - it’ll be hitting store shelves on February 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment