Friday, January 10, 2014

cha sneak peek | bella blvd | lucky starz…

I can’t believe it’s the last day of bella blvd. sneak peeks already! 

Print

Today’s peek is at a super colorful and versatile collection called “lucky starz!”

LOGO-LUCKY STARZ

This is a collection that can easily stand on it’s own…but it also coordinates so well with all of the other Bella collections – that’s one of my favorite things about Bella Blvd, by the way, how everything is so easy and fun to mix and match!  Here’s a mini peek at the entire release:

2 COLLECTION VIEW-LUCKY STARZ

And here’s a peek at one of my favorite papers from this collection:

 TEMPLATE_FOR_PATTERN

I seriously want to just frame this paper and hang it up…it makes me that happy!!

Okay, you know the drill by now – hop on over to the bella blog (here) to see the pieces up close & personal.  While you are there, be sure to enter for a chance to win this collection before you can buy it – and remember that you can buy it beginning on February 1st! 

Thanks so much for joining me all week for the fun Bella Blvd. sneak peeks and reveals! 

Have a happy friday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about framing the paper! I really liked the family paper with all the words. Great release this year!

    ReplyDelete