Thursday, January 09, 2014

cha sneak peek | bella blvd | family forever…

Welcome back!  It’s day 3 of sneak peeks for Bella Blvd.! 

Print

Today I get to share a little sneak peek of my favorite collection Bella is releasing this time around, “Family Forever:”

 

Print

Seriously, isn’t that little family in the logo just the sweetest thing?  I love when moms and dads hold hands! ;)

I have to admit that the “candid cards” set is one of my favorite pieces of the entire collection:

728 CANDID CARDS-CONTENTS

CANDID CARDS MOCKUP TEMPLATE

Here’s a little peek at the entire collection – but don’t strain your eyes too hard – you can see it all in it’s glory over on the Bella blog (here) – every little detail!! :)

2 COLLECTION VIEW-FAMILY FOREVER

Don’t you just love it?  It will all be available to purchase on February 1st.  BUT…while you are over at the Bella blog, don’t forget to enter for a chance to win this entire collection before you can even buy it! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Goodie Goodie! New stuffs that YES I love it and heading over to say so!!

    ReplyDelete