Thursday, January 02, 2014

and the inspired scrapbooking class winner is…

Sorry for the delay – I ended up taking my son shopping for his birthday tomorrow – he will be turning eight!! – and totally spaced choosing a winner before I left.  So here I am, about 12 hours late…but still posting the winner on the first day of class. 

IS.banner

I let Zach, the birthday boy, choose a number between 1 and 20 (the number of comments).  He chose #1! 

Charlotte Brochu Tuesday, December 31, 2013 12:53:00 PM

I consider myself a "cute" scrapbooker as well! I love finding inspiration to scrap my way! This class sounds amazing and I would be so thankful to be part of it! Thanks for the chance!

Congratulations Charlotte!  I’m excited to be your classmate throughout the coming year. :)  Please email me so I can give you the information to get registered!!

I’m heading over to the classroom right now to see what Stacy has to share today – I sure hope some of you will be joining me! :) 

Happy Thursday!

2 comments: