Our blog hop continues with this week's theme of Spring / Easter projects! I wanted to share the bunny garland I created to hang on our mantle this year:
It was so easy to make – here’s how I did it:
1. I cut several bunny shapes with my Silhouette Cameo (if you don’t already have one…you really NEED one! You can purchase one here or here (where they are $30 OFF right now! – you’re welcome! ;). The sweet bunny shape is from the silhouette store. For each bunny I punched three 1” circles from patterned paper. By the way, all of the paper I used for this project is part of the Pinwheel Collection by Lily Bee. :)
2. I used a soft gray ink (attic dust by Prima) to ink the edges of every piece.
3. Stack the three circles and place on the bunny bum. Add a staple to the center(ish)…it doesn’t have to be perfectly centered.
4. Fold the circles up toward the center and then fan them out to make a puffy tail.
5. Use a 1/16” hole punch to add holes to each ear. String baker’s twine through each ear (I used a flosser as a “needle”).
6. Add all of the bunnies onto the twine and hang them up!
I know…it’s so simple…but it looks so cute hanging above our fireplace. Even the kids could make this – make it a family activity! :)
I am so excited to be working with Lily Bee AND the following designers for the next year! Be sure to stop by each of their blogs to see their work:
Wendy Sue Anderson <----that’s me!
Now be sure to head back over to the Lily Bee blog for a chance to win some Lily Bee Design product of your own!
Good luck and have a great weekend!