Friday, December 13, 2013

gift card wrap idea…

Are you a gift-card giver?  I certainly am – it’s HARD to find just the right gift sometimes and gift cards ensure everyone’s happiness (and my sanity, lol).  I do, however, like to personalize those gift cards a bit – adding some of my own love and personality to go along with the store card.  I shared a step-by-step tutorial earlier this week over on the Create: blog.  Here’s the completed project:

wow178_wendysue_giftcard_complete

Be sure to stop by the Create: blog to see just how easy it is to make this yourself! :)

Here are the fun festive supplies I used:

Carta Bella Paper - So this is Christmas - 12 x 12 Collection KitTechnique Tuesday - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Jolly WishesSilhouette America - Cameo - Electronic Cutting System - Starter BundleTombow - The Craft Collection - Adhesive Foam Tabs - Permanent - Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment