Friday, September 06, 2013

pebbles basics prize winner…

 

Good morning!  Thanks so much for joining us for the Pebbles Design Team blog hop this week.  I hope you found lots of fun inspiration as you hopped from blog to blog for ideas using the Basics collection from Pebbles.  As promised, I chose a winner for a prize package from my blog, and that winner is…

Ange  Tuesday, September 03, 2013 10:24:00 AM

So cute and simple! Love!!
My favorite candy is... anything sweet. lol I like peanut M&M's a lot.
angeandjohn@yahoo.com

Congrats Ange!  I just e-mailed you.

Thanks again, everyone!  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. & I emailed you back! Thanks so much!! Super excited to play with my new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee!! Congrats Ange! Have fun!
    Thanks Wendy for always having such gret blog posts and projects!

    ReplyDelete