Monday, February 25, 2013

and the winner is…

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us on our blog hop this month – it was fun to read the comments you left about your next card-making opportunities! :)

The lucky winner of any current (available) Echo Park Paper Collection of her choice is:

 

Lesenka Kiss  Monday, February 18, 2013 3:04:00 PM

Such a cute collection from EP! And your card is so bright and its just perfect for a boy! I'm going to make a card for my dad on his birthday) Thanks for the inspiration!

Congratulations Lesenka ! You now have 3 days to contact me via e-mail me with your collection choice and your shipping information – so we can get your prize sent out to you! :)

Thanks again to everyone for joining us – be sure to check back next month for another fun blog hop and another chance to win!! :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so happy!!! Thank you, Wendy! Can you tell me your email address so that I could contact you? mine is lisenochek2608@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I've received my parcel with the most wonderful paper collection Scoot !!! Thank you and EP!!!

    ReplyDelete