Monday, January 28, 2013

and the winner is…

 

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us on our blog hop this month – it was fun to read your comments about your hair! :)

The lucky winner of any current (available) Echo Park Paper Collection of her choice is:

Jimjams  Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:44:00 PM

I'm too lazy to colour my hair :o) I just wish that the grey hair wasn't coming through curly!!!
Love the page - neat stitching!
Jemma xx (e-mail on my blog if I'm lucky, but I subscribe anyway)

Congratulations Jemma!  E-mail me with your choice and we’ll get it sent right out to you! :)

Thanks again to everyone for joining us – be sure to check back next month for another fun blog hop and another chance to win!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Sue :o) Happy dancing here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the time and actual effort to make a good
    article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.
    My page ... http://wiki.zelda-solarus.com/index.php?title=Utilisateur:scottchj

    ReplyDelete