Friday, November 02, 2012

too bad for me…but could be GREAT for you…

Just wanted to let you know about this sale at Two Peas, just in case you didn’t see it already…

hot_products_sale

Unfortunately for me, I placed a big order yesterday before the sale started, and I think all but ONE item I ordered is on sale now. :(  Such a bummer!  BUT, it’s not too late for YOU to snag a good deal! Here are a bunch of the awesome things I ordered that are on sale now:

Oh…and that’s not even a showing any of the new Sn@p line I ordered (it’s all on sale too)…

Hopefully some of you can get in on this great sale! If I can't get a good deal for ME, at least I can share the sale with my bloggy friends!!

Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just at Oct. Afternoon's warehouse sale a week or so ago and snagged up some of their product. :) Looks like you have some fun stuff coming. I can't wait to see what you create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks for the heads up! It's always a bummer when you buy just before a sale, isn't it? But... you're getting things you want, so just pretend there's no sale, then there's no regret! (Yeah, easier said than done.)

    ReplyDelete