If you’re following along from the beginning, you should have just arrived from Amy’s amazing blog…if you’re just joining us, welcome – either way – enjoy the hop!!
I had this layout go live in the garden just yesterday! I made this little pocket page to hold a bunch of the cards and gift tags we received from our awesome neighbors when we moved in to our new home. (seriously…best. neighborhood. ever.) All of the ribbons that are hanging down from the pocket were wrapped around goodies and treats. You can see the detail shots and all the products I used HERE! :)
And I couldn’t resist sharing a little peek of a layout that will be coming to the garden soon – so excited for the holidays!! :)
As you may have guessed…this is going to be a “holiday edition” of products I love!
First up…check out this fun “subway art” paper by October Afternoon. I am going to frame it just as it is and use it as a fun subway art piece in my holiday décor. After the holidays, I will take it down and use it on a layout (love when products can do double duty!).
I guess this awesome KI red chevron washi tape isn’t officially a “holiday” product, but how cute would it be on a holiday page? Or card? Or how about using it to HANG all the holiday cards you receive? That’s my plan!! My door is going to be covered with holiday cards, hanging with red chevron washi tape – yay!
I love sharing goodies with friends and neighbors all year long, but especially during the holidays. Check out these super cute treat boxes by Martha Stewart. I think a fun wrap makes a treat taste even better, don’t you agree?!?
Amy has included some amazing ideas for your winter/december daily albums. Here’s some more information about the class:
“Tis the season to create your holiday mini albums! In Seasonal Storytelling with Amy Heller, you are given not only inspiration for documenting your special holiday memories, but ideas for EVERY season of the year. This workshop will jumpstart your creativity all year long as you work through the four inspiration-packed chapters that include:
* EIGHT mini album samples with nearly 200 pages total of inspiration. You'll see four albums created by Amy and four mini books by special guests Kristina Nicolai-White, Jill Sprott, Suzanne Sergi and Jana Werner.
* Four album approaches. Amy gives you the tools to assess what format is best for you.
* Over 80 minutes of video giving a close-up look at Amy's albums as well as in-depth tutorials.
* Five printable chapter guides featuring a detailed look at each album, extra tips, "Bucket lists" of topics, and notes from the designer.
* Exclusive printable journaling cards used as the base of one of the featured albums.
* A private message board forum where you can chat with Amy, ask questions and connect with other students.
Cost of Class: $25 | Buy now!
Guess what? I get to give away a spot to one of my blog readers! All you need to do is leave me a comment on this post telling me if you make mini albums often or if you’d like ideas to try one for the first time. Please be sure to include your Two Peas username as well. I’ll announce a random winner on Monday, November 26th.
Of course, if you don’t want to wait (and I wouldn’t blame you at all), go ahead and purchase the class HERE and if you are the lucky winner, Two Peas will either refund your money OR you can pass the class along to a friend!
After you leave your comment for a chance to win, hop on over and see what Shimelle has to share with you!!