Monday, October 22, 2012

october gardeners’ digest {two peas blog hop}…

digest

Good morning! Welcome to the October edition of the Gardners’ Digest, a monthly update from the Garden Girls, the design team at Two Peas in a Bucket.

If you’re following along from the beginning, you should have just arrived from Julie’s lovely blog…if you’re just joining us, welcome – either way – enjoy the hop!!

comint_soon_to_the_2peas_garden

I will have a Thanksgiving themed layout in the garden very soon.  Here’s a little sneak peek:

wendysue_thanksgiving_pie_detail1 It’s kind of a different one – be sure to check it out (in my gallery HERE) and let me know what you think…it’s definitely not your traditional “thanksgiving day” layout!  inspired_byWith Halloween right around the corner, I’m definitely finding inspiration in the “Halloween Gallery” full of pages and projects by my fellow garden girls.  Be sure to check it out (here)!

halloween_gallery

five_products_that_i_love

With all of the new items in the shop over the last week or two, it’s hard to choose just five…but here are five of my newest faves (you can click on the images for more information):

I just love this “Now & Then” chipboard set:

2820181_600x600

And for the stamper in me, this “Celebrate Fall” is just calling my name:

2820915_600x600

And speaking of Fall, I can’t wait to print out these journaling cards to use on a layout soon:

2818915_600x600

And now I’m going to jump ahead a season to share this gorgeous “winter fun” collection:

2817250_600x600

I hope this isn’t cheating, but I am loving this entire LINE of products – Sn@p!  Every single piece:

2817863_600x600

You can see these products, and ALL of the latest and greatest, HERE in the Two Peas Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today – the next blog on the hop is Kimber McGray.

Have a great Monday! :)

26 comments:

  1. I love the now and then chipboard set and the winter fun paper pack. I think it is the blue and red combo. I have all boys in my house so that will be great to use with the christmas photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Larson (cynlarson4760@cs.com)Monday, October 22, 2012 3:51:00 PM

    Love Thanksgiving cant wait to see rest of your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F@bulously H@ppy!!!
    cku_scrapwitch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got me curious now, can't wait to see your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout looks like fun! Love all the sneak peeks and favourite things!!!
    Scrappymo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa's "Happy" banner really makes me happy, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new Teresa Collins collection too. Can't wait to see how you use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on your peek... can't wait to see more! Your 5 products speak to me!
    DeniseB
    DenisePeaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly can't keep up w/ all the great new products coming out, so thanks for sharing your gave items! So much to be inspired by at 2Peas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the inspirations and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great product choices! We love the same things! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  12. from now til the end of the year is THE most wonderful time of the year for crafters!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love all the Sn@p goodies, too! :-) Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sneak. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm looking forward to seeing your LO. I'm determined to take good Thanksgiving pics this year! Or at least take some. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great product recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love TwoPeas blog hop, I always find something that haven't seen before and add to my cart. I'm not sure if my DH loves it just as much :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love TwoPeas blog hop, I always find something that haven't seen before and add to my cart. I'm not sure if my DH loves it just as much :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't know why but the gallery wouldn't let me sign into it. Have to check out your project later I guess. Boohoo

    ReplyDelete