Monday, October 22, 2012

and the winner is…

aw, man, I goofed.  I was supposed to choose TWO winners.  So, here's my EDITED post...
 
The random winners from the Echo Park Paper/Great Impressions Stamps blog hop from last week are:
 
 
EEK...how cute are those reindeer and their hats! Super-duper cuteness!
 

Indy, please e-mail me with your choice of any CURRENT Echo Park Paper Collection (you can see the available collections HERE)!  And please send me your shipping information too!

and

 
Kathleen, I believe your stamps from Great Impressions will be a random surprise!  And I’ll need your shipping information as well.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment on our blog hop posts – it’s always fun to see readers come out of the woodwork!  Have a great day – and be sure to check back often for more fun blog hops and giveaways too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment