Monday, September 24, 2012

echo park blog hop winner…

Thank you so much to everyone who took a moment to leave a comment on my Echo Park blog hop post last week. It was fun to read about your favorite fall treats!

I spent some time baking last Saturday – the first batch (of many, I am sure) of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  This is definitely my favorite treat every Autumn (as you can tell by the well-loved recipe card…I copied my mom’s recipe when I went off to college and I have pulled out his recipe card every single year since – it just wouldn’t be fall without these cookies!)

photo

The lucky winner of any current Echo Park collection of her choice is:

Meghann Monday, September 17, 2012 8:24:00 PM

That card is too cute! My fav fall treat is definitely warm apple pie!

Congrats, Meghann! Please e-mail me with your mailing address and the collection you would like to receive! I’ll pass your info. along to the nice folks at Echo Park who make these great giveaways possible!

Have a great Monday! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is definitely a recipe worth trying! I am a pumpkin girl for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Meghann! And I have to say, pumpkin cookies are my favorite! Not too many people know there even is such a thing. I make them for my dad, he loves pumpkin. Good for more than just pies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great recipe! I've never tried pumpkin and chocolate chips together before. My 12 year old has become obsessed with baking so I think I will print this out and have her make them for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long do you bake these and what temp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How long do you bake these and what temp?

    ReplyDelete