Monday, August 27, 2012

echo park blog hop - the winner is…

Thank you so much to everyone who took a moment to leave a comment on my Echo Park blog hop post last week.  It was fun to read your comments about heading back to school.

My four kiddos are all settled in to their new classes and new routines.  I, however, seem to be feeling a little bit lost – it’s strange having the house completely to myself for such a huge chunk of time every day.  I’m sure I’ll get used to it though – and I’m planning on making those hours super productive every day…wish me luck!

And speaking of luck – the lucky winner of any current Echo Park collection of her choice is:

Jamie  Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:08:00 PM

love your layout I'm not looking forward to school starting mainly because it means the summer is over already and that just means I'm one school year closer to having my babies go to school lol :(
-jamie

Congrats, Jamie! Please e-mail me with your mailing address and the collection you would like to receive! I’ll pass your info. along to the nice folks at Echo Park who make these great giveaways possible!

Here’s to a wonderful week for all of us!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment