Friday, July 27, 2012

the winner is…

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winner.  We went on a last-minute extended weekend getaway with the family (yes, I had scheduled a handful of blog posts before we left and I was so happy to see they went live when they were supposed to – I always wonder & worry when I do that!), and then I came home only to get a migraine.  I’m finally feeling like I can get on the computer and attempt to catch up – and announcing a winner for Nancy’s workshop was at the top of my list. 

nancy_middle_size

The lucky winner is…

justasiam

Sunday, July 22, 2012 3:36:00 PM  One fun thing I plan to do this summer is to scrap to my hearts content. As an empty nester with a job that allows me to take two months off in the summer, I am loving every single day of it!

Congrats, justasiam!  Please e-mail me with your Two Peas user name so we can grant you access the workshop!

Thank you so much for all of your comments – it was fun to read about all of your fun summer plans!

3 comments: