Saturday, July 07, 2012

do you like idea books? how about FREE idea books…

Did you know Echo Park puts together FREE idea books for their fans?  The latest one, released earlier this week, is available right now! 

2012_Hello_Summer_Idea_Book_Cover__21310_zoom

In this edition they've compiled stunning layouts, cards, and altered art projects featuring many of our latest Mini Theme and full collections. This 35 page book includes topics ranging from Summer, Beach, Family, the Arts, and In the Kitchen.

Projects include:

  • 3 cards
  • 6 layouts
  • 13 altered projects
  • 3 mini albums

Tips, complete supply lists and step-by-step instructions are included for many of the projects in this book.

Here’s a peek at one of my projects included in this issue ( I used the “Sunshine” mini kit"):

sunshine_layout

Check it out HERE and download it for FREE!  If you get it, let me know what you think – I’d love to hear from you! :)  Have a great weekend!!

You can see the products I used on my layout by clicking the links below:

supplies2

1 comment:

  1. Love your LO and the contributions in these idea books are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete