Friday, May 04, 2012

National Scrapbook Day…

…is tomorrow!  Are you planning to celebrate?  There are so many fun events going on – it’s hard to choose just what to do and where to be.  I thought I’d share what I’ll be doing…and if you can join me, you totally should!!

I’ll be starting my day off here:

Actually, I’ll be spending all day there.  I’ll be helping out for the morning session, but then I get to be a student for the afternoon session – SO fun!!!


If you can’t join me here in Utah, be sure to check out this great online event all weekend at Two Peas in a Bucket (all weekend long!!):

2739661_564x430

I was able to participate in a fun project for NSD – a “morph.”  One person created a layout, then passed it along to a second person who found inspiration in the first layout and created her own based on that.  Then she passed it along to a third person, etc., etc., etc.  I was the 4th person down the line and had so much fun creating a layout for the hop!  nsdggmorphprojecthop

It doesn’t go live until tomorrow, but since I will be gone, I wanted to be sure to mention it here!  So…be sure to check it out (here) and leave comments on all of the layouts for a chance to win a fun prize from Two Peas


oooh, and you might want to check out this fun challenge I worked on for BasicGrey for their fun NSD celebration! Here’s a peek at the layout I created as part of my challenge:

come_fly_with_me_layout_detail2_wendysue

My challenge will go live at 5:00 pm CST – be sure to check it out!


While you’re enjoying all of the fun NSD festivities, be sure to check out the Echo Park blog too! 

They will be sharing lots of ideas and hosting several challenges and prize giveaways throughout the day!


However you choose to celebrate, I wish you the happiest National Scrapbook Day ever! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment