Thursday, April 05, 2012

I thought I was done buying easter treats…

…but seriously, with prices like these, I may be stocking my freezer so I can enjoy my favorite Easter treat for months to come!

reeses_pb_eggs

Less than $7 for FOUR six-count packages of Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs…pure chocolate and peanut butter heaven.  oh, yum!!

And my second favorite Easter treats are a super deal as well – only $8.69 for EIGHT (!!) packages. 

robin_eggs

I wonder if you can freeze the Robin Eggs….does anyone know??

2 comments:

  1. I've kept Robin Eggs for a year and they were fine ... I think I'll have to order some! I wonder if the after Easter sales will compete or if they'll be out ... you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Whoppers eggs! I don't see what you couldn't freeze them... I bet they wouldn't go stale if you didn't freeze them, though.

    ReplyDelete