Monday, April 23, 2012

Echo Park’s “Note to Self Blog Hop” winner…

Thank you so much for joining our team for last week’s blog hop!

Note-to-Self-DT-Blog-Hop-Graphic

I hope you had as much fun hopping through the ideas as I had reading through your comments!

The random winner of a kit of her choosing is…

 

Shara said...

I have about a bazillion notes, unfortunately they are all To Do Notes. I love this collection, the colors are amazing

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:37:00 AM

Shara, please e-mail me (wendysueanderson at hotmail dot com) with the kit of your choice (here’s a LINK to the available collections) and your shipping information and I’ll pass it along to the generous folks at Echo Park!

**Don’t forget to scroll down and leave a comment on yesterday’s blog post for a chance to win a spot in Shannon’s brand new workshop – Sassy Scrapping!!

tidwellprintable_middle_size

No comments:

Post a Comment