Thursday, March 15, 2012

a winner and a brand new blog…

Today’s the day I promised to choose a random winner for a spot in Jen’s new stamping workshop:

Scrapbook Stamper 2Peas Wide Rectangle

winner

 

Julie H said...

my 2peas user name is juliehearn. my most recent purchase was a 2nd hand set from Stampin Up. It's a set of accessories to go with a set of people stamps I already own

Thursday, March 08, 2012 7:50:00 PM
 

Congrats, Julie!  I passed your information along to Two Peas, so you should see the workshop added to your account very soon!


And speaking of Two Peas…did you know they just launched a brand new blog?!?

2Ps_newBlog_Party

All this week, we’re celebrating with a big launch party!  If you check out the very first post (Monday), you’ll find an amazing giveaway…so hop over (here) and check it out! Smile

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Julie- Looks like an AWESOME class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I am super excited! Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete