Monday, March 26, 2012

question answered & a charming winner…

Happy Monday morning!!   It was so fun to have so many (many, many, many) visitors here on my little blog last week – thanks to all of you who stopped by as part of the blog hops – and extra thanks to those of you who signed up to follow my blog!

I had a lot of questions/comments about the sweet little “just because” gift box I shared on the Echo Park blog hop.  To answer the most commonly asked question, the milk carton box was a download from the Silhouette store.

image

Isn’t it sweet?  Here’s a link so you can purchase it yourself.  Only 99 cents – and so so so versatile!  It’s definitely a great investment…

and It’s just one more reason to invest in one of these babies:

2644443_600x600

I love, love, love my Cameo!!

And now, I know you’re here checking for the winner of the This & That Charming collection from Echo Park!

2697231_600x600

The very lucky winner is:

 Lynn said... those milk cartons are precious! Take Note was my fav but "Charming" is winning my heart after this blog hop!

 

Lynn – please e-mail me with your mailing address so I can forward it on to the super generous team at Echo Park and they’ll send your prize out to you!

Have a great Monday, everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. wendy, thanks for the updated info on the milk carton, you embellished your project so well, everyone wants one!!!
    ava

    ReplyDelete