Monday, March 12, 2012

the BEST of both worlds…

…in the world of trying to be organized and the world of form + function, that is. Winking smile

I am a HUGE list-making person.  I always have been (I even have “to do” lists written in my journal by my 8 year old self to prove it, lol).  I have lists in notebooks and on notepads and on loose papers and especially on post-it notes all over the place.  At least I DID, before I discovered these babies:

to_do_pink

It’s a “to do” list PLUS a post-it note in one.  And it’s happy and pink!  I LOVE these little russel + hazel to do lists.  Just wanted to share them, in case any of YOU are list-makers who might love these as much as I do. Smile

I bought mine at Two Peas in a Bucket (link HERE)…and right now, you can get a better deal than I did!  They are on sale for 25% off!  And if you’re not a pink type of girl…they are available in olive too!!

olive_to_do

While you’re there, check out the other great russel + hazel products available!

No comments:

Post a Comment