Friday, November 18, 2011

winter park winner…

I loved reading all of your comments about what you’re looking forward to this holiday season.  I wasn’t surprised that the majority of the comments involved spending time with family.  After all, that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it?  Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. 

And now, the winner of the Winter Park Collection Kit by Echo Park:

WT7016_KitCollection

is:

image

Shel said...

Thanks for the opportunity. My favorite part of the holidays is baking up about 20 different kinds of cookies for family and friends! shelstan@ameritech.net

 
Shel, I sent you an e-mail – hope to hear back from you soon!

Thank you again for all of the wonderful comments! :0)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sooooo much! I am so excited and grateful! I look forward to scrapping with this line! --Shel

    ReplyDelete