Tuesday, November 08, 2011

garden girl blog hop winner…

 

Thank you so much, to all of you who joined us on our very first garden girl blog hop!  It was so fun to see so many of you stopping by and taking time to leave a comment – and it was such a neat experience for me, personally, to read about all of the things you are grateful for!  Our tree is filling up quickly – I’m going to have to cut more leaves soon – and I LOVE it!  I’ll have to share a photo of it soon. :)

The random winner of a $15 Two Peas gift certificate is:

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for the good live that my superwoman mother has given me for the past 22 years.
Valentia - valentiaholic@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 12:33:00 PM

Valentia, I am sending you an e-mail right now. :)

Thanks again for leaving your sweet comments – have a grateful month! :)

1 comment: