Friday, October 28, 2011

fabrique friday…

For today’s Fabrique Friday post, I just wanted to pop in and answer a question I have been asked several times.  The most frequently asked question I get is some version of this:

What’s the difference between the Slice Fabrique Design cards and the Slice Elite Design cards?

The answer is simple:

The cards are similar, they are just marketed for different people. All the Elite design cards were created for paper and the Fabrique design cards were created for fabric. You can cross over and use all the Fabrique design cards on the Elite. Most of the Elite shapes will work on the Fabrique (except the shapes that are intense or intricate).

I hope this is helpful – please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Remember to check out the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook as well as the Slice Fabrique Website & Blog for lots of useful tips, and fun project ideas!

3 comments:

  1. I did ask a question on FB and looks as though it ws removed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovetostitch! What was your question? I'll try to answer it for you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really want to know if the Fabrique design cards will work in the original Slice as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete