Friday, September 23, 2011

fabrique friday…

Just wanted to pop in with a super quick post this morning to let you know that Making Memories is releasing two brand new design cards for the Slice Fabrique!

One is a Halloween themed card called Mystery Hallow.  Here’s a quick peek:

2455

I like the simple lines of these images…wouldn’t they be cute appliqued onto dish towels to hang in your kitchen next month?  Or onto a cute fabric banner?  If I had a little baby I’d be making some cute witch or frankenstein onsies for sure!

The other new design card is called Baltimore Beauty.  And here’s a peek of that one:

2456

These are gorgeous, no?  I haven’t used a design card with this much detail yet – I’m anxious to try it out after it’s released!

Remember to check out the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook as well as the Slice Fabrique Website & Blog for lots of useful tips, and fun project ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I like this..
    But my slice is not so good so i think it not can make this :-(

    ReplyDelete