Friday, September 02, 2011

fabrique friday…

Another week has flown by – I can’t believe it’s Friday already!  I know there are a lot of you out there who might not be familiar with the Slice Fabrique that I get to talk about every Friday.  So…if you are new to my blog, or new to the Slice Fabrique, here’s a short little video for you to watch.  It’s kind of an overview/introduction to the Fabrique.  (if you’ve been reading my blog for long, you just might recognize many of the projects featured in the video as some of my own creations – many I have shared here!)

If you liked what you saw, be sure to come back to my blog every Friday – I’ll be sharing even more tips, tricks, and projects throughout the coming months!  You can find even more information on the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook as well as the Slice Fabrique Website & Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment