Friday, September 16, 2011

a couple of things…

Just wanted to share a few things today:

First – the winner of the newest e-book from Ella PublishingFrom Paper to Digi by Crystal Wilkerson

Ella_PaperToDigi_BlogPreview1

image

Comment #10 was written by Kate aka stinkydudette. 

 

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

How cute are those elements and papers? I am sure that yours is the last one - the double-pager!
- Kate, stinkydudette@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:35:00 AM

Um, Kate, I’d love to hear the story behind your alias! lol.  In the meantime, I’m e-mailing you with the information so you can download your free copy of this great e-book. :)

Second…many of you guessed correctly – this is the template Crystal created based on one of my layouts!

Kate, you’ll get this template from Crystal for free as well!

For everyone else, Crystal and Ella Publishing are offering a discount to my blog readers.  If you’d like to purchase this e-book, you can click HERE and then enter the code DIGILICIOUS to save $1 through Sept. 30th.

If you’d like to purchase the templates, visit Crystal’s shop HERE!

Third,  I was so excited to be invited to join the first official Doodlebug Design team!

I have been able to work with Cynthea and Doodlebug in the past…and I am thrilled to be joining them this year as an official design team member!

Fourth, I wanted to share a new website with you.

LOGOplayground_idiecut_header 

idiecut.com just launched yesterday and it’s full of fun images to download and die-cut with your digital die-cut machine.  Echo Park Paper is teaming up with them to offer a lot of their shapes as digital die-cuts.  They have a great FAQ section with instructions for downloading and using their images…check it out! :) 

And finally…It’s Friday!  I hope you have a great weekend filled with fun, family and friends! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Wendy! Yay! And I don't know why or what, but I just conceived that name one lazy day - during a lecture. lol.. Who says lectures are a waste of time. Had that alias for about 10+yrs now. lol.. Love the ring to it, eh? And thanks for picking me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful news yet again , Wendy !!!!!!!!

    Utah shall be on my must visit list when I do hit the mighty shores of the USA ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you & can't wait to work alongside with you! You do amazing creations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy!
    I just had to pop on by and tell you congrats! Those Doodlebug gals are lucky to have you!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation! Doodlebug is lucky to have you on their team...

    ReplyDelete