Monday, August 22, 2011

splash collection winner…

Wow, thank you so much for all of the fun comments you left during the blog hop!  I read every single comment and I wish I could send every single one of you a suprise in the mail!  One thing is for sure - you guys really love bakers twine and you are huge fans of the Splash Collection

splash32

 

It’s a good thing I always choose winners randomly – because there were lots of great comments with lots of fun ways to stay cool in the summer! 

Today’s lucky winner is:

[holly.jpg] Holly said...

Love everything about this layout especially the use of twine! How did you get your stitching so even around the edge? It all looks amazing! My favorite way to cool off in the summer is to stick my toes in my kids kiddie pool and read a good book in the shade! Thanks for the chance to win the Splash collection, it is beautiful!
Holly
Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:36:00 AM

Congrats Holly, I sent you an e-mail! :o)

And if you are NOT Holly…don’t feel bad – be sure to come back later this week…I just might be doing another fun giveaway for my blog readers! Winking smile

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Holly! What a fun collection to win!Wendy- I still loved your layout the BEST during the blog hop- maybe I am little biased...LOL!
    But I always LOVE your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so excited! I loved your project!

    ReplyDelete