Friday, August 26, 2011

now that the kids are back in school…

…would you like to go back to school too?  How about “design school,” especially for scrapbookers?  What if you could take the classes in your own home, at your leisure?  What if you could learn all about the principles of design and see fun examples?  And what if there were fun new sketches, freebies, and contests too?  Well, guess what?  Design School at Two Peas in a Bucket is currently in session!

designschool

There will be 3 weeks of classes and each week will feature 2 principles of design.  You will also find plenty of Sketches, color combos, freebies and challenges…and they love to give extra credit. ;)

As you can see, class started earlier this week, but no need to worry – you can still catch up on all of the previous lessons, see the samples, download the pdf’s, and join in on the fun!

designschool2

I was able to participate on the “teaching” end in day one of the classes this week – my lesson assignment was on “BALANCE.” 

Now I would never ever ever profess to be an expert in design, but I was able to put together a fun 2 page layout and share a few tips I’ve learned over the years.  Here’s a little peek at my layout:

first-day-layout-detail1

first-day-layout-detail3

(If you’d like to see more of my layout, click here.) 

Here’s a quick link to the discussion on Week 1’s lesson & samples – balance & unity.

And if you want to go to the beginning of the class session, click here

I hope to see YOU in class!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment