Monday, July 18, 2011

um…wanna chat with me…

Guess what I get to do tomorrow?!?  I get to host a chat at Two Peas during their CHA Social! 

  I’m excited…but a little nervous that nobody will show up to chat with me.  So I’d love it if my blog readers would log in and chat with me for a while.  What’s in it for you?  How about the opportunity to win one of two prizes?!?  My chat is being sponsored by two fabulous companies:

Jillibean Soup

&

My Cute Stamps 

– and they are both offering prizes to two lucky “chatters” during the hour! 

So, if you’re available at 4:00 pm (CENTRAL time) – hop over and chat with me…and maybe win a prize too! :o)


In the mean-time, if you’re up for a little bit of pre-CHA shopping (and GREAT deals)…you might want to check out this great sale that’s going on right now!!

2589346_564x430

Pre CHA Product Sale at Two Peas in a Bucket. Get 15%-75% off Select Products. Sale runs July 14-22, 2011

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people love your work so I'm sure you'll have great participation! If I wasn't going to be on the bleachers at my son's baseball game I would be chatting with you :). I do have a question about your design process, though. Do you always work from a sketch or usually from your own ideas? Would you ever consider posting a video on your process? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete