Thursday, July 07, 2011

slice fabrique project share…

Last October I had an opportunity to work with the Slice Fabrique for the very first time.  I’ve had a lot of opportunities to work with it since – but some of my favorite projects were those first embellished baby clothes I was assigned.  Today it’s my turn to share a project on the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook and I wanted to share the little overall jeans I embellished with fabric appliques.

**If you want, you can read my orignal post about these projects HERE and HERE**

slice_fabric_overalls1slice_fabric_overalls3

Remember to check out the Slice Fabrique page on Facebook as well as the Slice Fabrique Website & Blog for more fun project ideas!

**I am going to set the date on this post to Thursday so my giveaway stays at the top of my blog for the weekend – be sure to enter to win!**

Happy Friday! :o)

1 comment: