Friday, July 15, 2011

metropolitan dots & stripes winner…

Good Friday morning!  And what a morning it is!  The sun is shining, Meagan is already off to Youth Conference, the boys are watching the Rango DVD I picked up at the store this morning, and I’ve already got a great jump on the housework and laundry.  I think it’s going to be a great day!

And if your name is Lorraine and you left this comment on my blog, your day just got a little bit better!

Lorraine said...

Love this collection!
Lorraine L
lawsonbl@nc.rr.com

Friday, July 15, 2011 5:00:00 AM

By the way, random.org picked today’s winner -

winner_71511

So, are you ready to enjoy your Friday – followed by a great weekend?  I hope so!  And I hope you are enjoying these fun giveaways because I have LOTS more to do!  Next week is CHA and I have some fun surprises to share with you – including a giveaway or two or more! Have a great weekend!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment