Wednesday, July 13, 2011

and the winner is…

Sorry I didn’t get the winner posted on Monday – my body decided I didn’t have enough stress to deal with so it allowed me to get sick with strep.  So I’ve been miserable for a couple of days – luckily, I woke up this morning feeling a lot better – I can actually swallow without having to mentally prepare myself each time for the ensuing pain!  Anyway, you didn’t come here to hear about my health…you came to hear who the lucky winner is!

ep_DSC2016_KitCollection_F

I used random.org to choose todays random winner.  And the random comment is:

winner_71311

Carolyn said...

I love dots and plaids best! The stripes look great too. Last paper I bought was TPC Studios and October Afternoon. I do seriously like Echo Park too.
mcsumfam@aol.com

Saturday, July 09, 2011 10:18:00 AM

 

Carolyn, you are the lucky winner!  I sent you an e-mail – so I’ll wait to hear back from you! 

 

If you aren’t Carolyn, don’t worry – I have several more giveaways coming (one will be later this week) – so check back, okay?!? 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comments! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment