Monday, June 06, 2011

winners…

First of all, the winner of the Slice Brayer is comment #4 -

image

Dede Williams said...

I didn't know what to think of my 'hands-free' kit. Now its my go to supply. Thanks for your awesome blog.

Dede, please send an e-mail to Maricarmen (mnecochea@makingmemories.com) at Making Memories and she’ll get your information so you can receive you prize!

brayer

Thanks to Making Memories for donating a fun prize for this giveaway!

 

And second of all, if you are CONNIE…you didn’t leave any contact information on your comment to win a copy of this sweet little magazine –

EASYCARDSCOVER

please e-mail me so I can send you your issue!

Ashley and Janet – your copies are going in the mail today! :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners!! I love all of Making Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- I received my copy yesterday. THANK YOU! What a great pick-me-up on a HOT day...
    Smiles from PA!

    ReplyDelete