Wednesday, June 08, 2011

my new favorite treat…

…and they are pretty healthy too (as treats go)!

This is one product that I would see at the grocery store and pass…kind of one of those things that I just couldn’t imagine how it would taste and I wasn’t willing to spend my money to buy it because I wasn’t confident enough that I would like it.  So when One2One Network sent me a free sample in the mail, I was anxious to try it. 

Let me just say – I totally should have bought these treats the FIRST time I saw them!  Yummy!  I could eat the whole package by myself…but I can’t because Brad and the kids like them too.  They are a crispy cookie – almost like a cracker, but the cranberries are chewy and yummy.  The citrus flavor is subtle, but it’s definitely there – and definitely good. 

If you’re looking for a delicious new snack to take on your summer road trip, or day at the park, or just to have at your house – you should definitely give these a try.

I tried the Cranberry Citrus Oat flavor, but they are also available in:

Blueberry Brown Sugar

Raspberry Chocolate

and Fig and Honey.

I think the Raspberry Chocolate are going to come home with me next time I visit the grocery store!

Have you tried any of these flavors?  Do you like them?  Do you have a favorite *new* snack for the summer?  I’d love to hear from you ! :o)

**You can read more about these snacks – including the nutrition information HERE on the Nabisco Website.**

No comments:

Post a Comment