Tuesday, June 07, 2011

happy music…

It’s been a long long time since I’ve reviewed any new music here on my blog.  Last time I did it, I got some really snarky comments…so let me begin by saying that anything I say here on my own personal blog about music (or anything else) is just my opinion.  If you don’t agree, that’s okay – different opinions make the world go ‘round, right?   But please don’t leave rude comments for me…it makes me sad!  Anyway…I recently received this CD from Sneak Attack Media:

albumart

{I love this cover – don’t you??}

He is We…My Forever

Have you heard of them? I hadn’t heard of them before…but I’m glad I have now!  Their music is just fresh and clean, upbeat, and mostly uplifting (though there’s one song that probably wouldn’t be categorized as uplifting…but it is still good).  The tempo is great for a listening while you’re taking a nice brisk walk (or a slow-paced jog) in the early hours on a crisp summer morning…at least I think so – that’s when I’ve been listening to it. :o)

Here’s a little bit of information about He Is We – “They are a new Universal Motown group who's sweet pop tunes are both inspiring and inviting. Their new album New Forever is outstanding, a true testimonial to the love songs we all grew up on, not to mention it hit #6 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and #3 on the iTunes Pop Chart. The group recently released a video for lead track "Happily Ever After," which you can watch HERE!  The lyrics are all kind of geared toward younger folks, but I don’t mind…I like Taylor Swift too – so that might give you some idea where my opinions come from. ;) 

If you’re interested in listening to samples or ordering the CD, you can check it out on Amazon or I-tunes.  (or you can download the MP3 on Amazon too).

Be sure to watch the "Happily Ever After" Video .

If you like what you see and you’d like a chance to win a copy of the CD for yourself, leave me a comment (with your name and e-mail address so I can find you if you win)  and I’ll pick a winner – Sneak Attack Media will send you your own CD!  I’ll choose a winner Friday morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love this style of music - I totally agree it is "happy music". Thanks for the giveaway, I would love a chance to win!
    Brooke - brookelynn825@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that was way too cute! I watched the video immediately and love it! I just had to download that song to my ipod! Would love the entire cd!
    Thanks for the opp!

    Julie McD
    scraps4abc@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete