Friday, May 13, 2011

dimensional journaling…

It’s Friday – and that means I have a little something Slice-related to share with you today.  I wanted to show you a cool little journaling technique that Jenny demonstrated in a video here:

Wendy Bretz created the layout Jenny is sharing – isn’t it fun?  I haven’t tried this technique myself – but I think it looks like a really fun way to add some texture and interest to a layout.  What do you think?  Anyone want to join me in a challenge to try it out?

Just FYI, there are lots of great video demos on the Slice Website – you can check them out HERE.

{If you are on Facebook, be sure to become a FAN of the SLICE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE so you can be the first to know about new products, project ideas, tips & tricks, and giveaways too! :o)}

2 comments: