Monday, May 02, 2011

and the winner is…

image

Comment # 22 was written by:

marylouh said...

I just bought the colored pencils to use with the Slice. Can't wait to try them. If I get the embossing tips I can play with them too.

Friday, April 29, 2011 3:48:00 PM

Marylouh…you have just won yourself a set of Slice Embossing Tips from Making Memories!

Please send an e-mail to Maricarmen (mnecochea@makingmemories.com) at Making Memories and she’ll get your information so you can receive you prize!

Thanks to Making Memories for donating a fun prize for this giveaway!

Guess what?  Today my buddy Laura is hosting ANOTHER giveaway!  Visit her blog today to see the fabulous prize she is offering – you’re going to love it!  :o)

1 comment:

  1. thank you. Now I'll have more fun with my Slice. Love it.

    ReplyDelete