Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a NEW winner…

I didn’t hear back from the first winner yet, so I’m choosing another winner so CK can get her book sent out.

Once again, this is a random drawing for this book:

CRKP-1042-CV-FINAL2

The new winner is:

012511_winner2

Comment #6 was left by:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHH! I can't wait to thumb through this issue!!
So far this year, I've smiled BUNCHES! But the best smile came from my husband. After a fight--he came home from work with FLOWERS! And he knows I hate flowers (since they die)....but I was so so happy! It made my week:}
Thanks for the chance to win!
sbmmhoover {at} yahoo {dot} com

Thursday, January 13, 2011 3:35:00 PM

Yay, Savannah!  You left your e-mail address too! :o)  I just e-mailed you – so I’ll anxiously await your response with your mailing info. so I can pass it along.

Thanks so much, everyone, for reading my blog.  I have some fun projects to share soon, so be sure to check back! :o)

1 comment: