Thursday, October 07, 2010

adhesive…

I just saw this great adhesive set over at Two Peas and wanted to pass it along to you.  For the last several months I’ve been using American Crafts adhesive pretty exclusively.  I especially love the foam tabs and the solid adhesive runner – but all of the different styles work great! 

2422451_1000x1000

Anyway, in this set you get 240 Feet of Adhesives: 1 Solid Adhesive Runner + 2 refills, 1 Stripe Adhesive Runner + 2 refills, 1 Dot Adhesive Runner + 2 refills, and 275 Foam Dots and 272 Foam Tabs.  That’s a LOT of adhesive…and the price is GREAT!  Less than $20 for all of it!  I’m pretty sure if you bought each piece separately, you’d pay over $40!

You can buy refills for any of the adhesive runners too -

Solid Adhesive Runner refills (this is my fave)

Stripe Adhesive Runner refills

Dot Adhesive Runner refills

You can also buy the foam tabs separately in circles or squares – I love that each sheet has three different sizes on it – love!

Anyway, just wanted to pass along a good deal – especially if you are in the market for great adhesive!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks!
    Feel free to surf my blog post ; this website

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother recommended I would possibly like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You can not believe simply how a lot time I
    had spent for this information! Thanks!
    Stop by my webpage Free funny thanksgiving clipart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    an extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
    Take a look at my web site directory

    ReplyDelete