Wednesday, August 18, 2010

birthday (or any day) shopping...

Since CHA ended, I've been watching all of the latest and greatest products appear in all my favorite online stores.  And thanks to some generous family and friends, I've been able to do a little bit of birthday shopping - just thought I'd share some of my favorite items that are in my shopping carts right now! :o)

I am in love with this Alphabet Soup line by My Mind's Eye. 

These alphabet cards are SO cute!  This is the Boy version:

and the Girl version is equally cute!

This paper by Prima Marketing is so fun!

And these coordinating tags are super cute!

I love all of the new Bella Blvd. releases:

Hello Beautiful:

One Fall Day:

Sunny Happy Skies:

I'm definitely stocking up on these Cosmo Cricket chipboard letters:

 

And this kit:

And I found several Echo Park sets I want:

 

And a few more random papers:

I'm not quite ready to try digi-scrapbooking quite yet...

but THIS cute school kit will be saved on my computer to use when I am ready! :o)

Of course, I'm excited for these new(er) e-books from Ella! :o)

 

 Eight is Enough: Easy ways to stretch supplies and use leftovers (by April Foster and Studio Calico) 

And of course, there is much, much more...but that's enough for today - if you have any new favorites, please let me know...I'm in shopping mode for sure! :o)

2 comments:

  1. fun stuff birthday girl! i have the alphabet soup papers in my shopping cart right now. i want the playing cards, but i honestly don't know what i'd do with them. lol! and LOVING the bella blvd collections! my mind's eye has some cute stuff out too ... not sure on the collection names, but they always have cute papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can you buy the stuff from prima marketing? their stuff is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete