Friday, June 25, 2010

do you know sarah...

...Sarah McLachlan?

yeah...me neither.  But I know her music.  And I love her music.  So when One2One Network offered to send me a copy of her new CD to listen to, I was very excited!

And I haven't taken it out of my car's CD player since the day it arrived in my mailbox! 

This marks Sarah's first studio album of brand new material in 7 years.  The album’s first single is “Loving You Is Easy” and it's my favorite on the album.

Her voice is just beautiful - she sounds exactly like she did when I first heard her...what was it?? fifteen years ago??? - same type of music.  same gorgeous voice.  love it. :o)

p.s.  She'll be in Salt Lake on July 12th...sure wish I could be there with her.  If you go, please let me know!!

6 comments:

  1. Love her. She's Canadian, that is probably why she's not as known in the US. I've been to her concert, she's wonderful. I haven't heard her latest CD. My favorite CD is Fumbling Towards Ecstacy: http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/ca/music/fumbling-towards-ecstasy A classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart Sarah M. too. Ever since I heard Into the Fire I have loved her music. Thanks for posting about it...I didn't know she had a new album out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Sarah M. too. Ever since I heard Into the Fire I have loved her music. Thanks for posting about it...I didn't know she had a new album out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for letting us know how the CD is...i've always loved her voice...i got to see her in concert once a long time ago and she was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Sarah M's music...haven't gotten this CD yet but I will...saw her at one of the previous Lilith Fairs....your scrappin' pretty cool too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw her last week at Lilith Fair in Vancouver, BC. She was beautiful, humble and amazing. I have seen her before and she never disappoints. I am proud to say that Sarah and I live in the most beautiful city in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete